At CrossRoads, we approach our work as if each product we make is meant for a member of our own family. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. To do our best for our customers we must promote the well-being of our team members and the communities in which we do business. We must care not only about what we do, but how we do it. CrossRoads success has been built upon the dedication of its team members. We strive to create a business environment that ensures diverse business participation in an open, fair, and inclusive manner. All of us are responsible for achieving a productive, engaging and positive culture.
Our basic principles: The basis of our work-the basis of our success.
- Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- We aim to be the best - a challenge to which all of us must rise.
- Every employee has the personal responsibility to ensure the company's success. We have a responsibility to each other - in the interest of our company.
- The only results that count are those with a lasting effect.
- To ensure long-term success, we must adapt to new challenges with speed and flexibility.
- As we strive to find the best solution, our employees are encouraged to express opposing opinions.
- We treat each other with respect. Leadership is based on mutual trust. Trust is rooted in fairness and reliability.
- Our employees are the strongest factor in our success.
- Every manager must lead by example.
- When an employment opportunity at CrossRoads becomes available, we strive to find candidates with the best fit. If you are interested in becoming part of the CrossRoads team, stop by our corporate office and fill out an application. Our hours are Monday - Thursday (8 am - 5 pm) Friday (8 am - 3 pm).
1140 W. Lake Street
Topeka, IN 46571
To See Available Job Postings Click - Here